Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my S2 coupe back in 2010 and have been suffering from chronic seller's remorse. Anybody know of any for sale?
Thanks
Chris

·
Push hard and live
10,178 Posts
I think BAT recently presented one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
contact the Lancia club America or locally contact Jaan at eddinsmoto.com

He has a workshop in Berkeley and Italian and French classics are his passion.

·
Registered
`61 Giulietta Spider, `65 Giulia Ti 1750, `69 GT junior 1600, `73 Spider 2000, `74 GTV 2000, `98 156
1,865 Posts
I know you have already owned a Fulvia but don`t overlook a Flavia coupe if one turns up, ideally the 1.8 be it carbed, or injected. We have both (`71 ser 2 1.3S Fulvia cpe, and `63 Flavia 1.8 cpe) and frankly we enjoy the Flavia more. We`ve driven them against each other and the Flavia is the faster car except in very tight twisty bits where the shorter wheelbase gives greater agility - one is perhaps underrated by all but those in the know, the other overrated perhaps but still nonetheless a great car.
It`s just that the Flavia seems cheap in comparison and maybe in the States easier to bargain down at the moment if you have a Lancia "itch".

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I sold my S2 coupe back in 2010 and have been suffering from chronic seller's remorse. Anybody know of any for sale?
Thanks
Chris
Any preference for one Coupé variant over another?

I believe there's an S2 1600HF available here in SoCal. There's an S1 1,6HF available in SFO, but prices on those have gotten pretty crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts