Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved up to Northern Washington State and am in need of finding
Mechanic for my 67 duetto roundtail. I am about 90 miles north of Seattle and even Seattle is fine by me. Just need someone reasonable and trustworthy as I don't know much but really enjoy the car. Thinking of upgrading the brakes plus all the routine maintaince is needed as I drove it up from Los Angeles.
1400 miles of sheer pleasure. Thanks all.
Copes

·
Registered
570 Posts
You are in good hands with Wes Ingram, Ingram Enterprises.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mechanic in N.Washington

thanks for the input on Wes.
I contacted him and he is just going to be perfect for my
67. Perhaps with a little effort I can make it Track Ready.

thanks again and look forward to being part of the forum.
copes

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great alfa shop in seattle

Welcome. Now join the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club, and you are just in time for our holiday dinner, sat Dec 5th!

Brake upgrades? Track Prep? Try group2motorsports.com in Seattle.

Welcome again to the Northwest!

Chris in Seattle

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
info on Tech.

thank you all for getting me quality people to look after the
thank you again, I am all set up to have some fun in the sun come
January.
copes

·
Registered
570 Posts
copescobra,

Uh, I think you in for a rough winter. You just moved up to the NW from SoCal, have you? Well I lived in the Seattle metro area for 35 years and it was too many long cold grey days if it was a year. Summer in Seattle is a couple of weeks in August for Seafair, and that's it. What's worse is the weather pattern. Here's a riddle. What always follows two rainy days in Seattle? Answer: Monday. Second thing that is challenging there. When the weather is nice, and its really beautiful, everybody has the same thought that you do and the roads are packed. If you love to ski, you are in paradise. Whisler Blackhome is idea.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no sun in Seattle

Two items.

1- an open invitation to forum members
Moved up from Los Angeles to Lake Whatcom (bellingham) and just out hobbie cat sailing as it is windy as all get up. I've acquired a few of them and any Alfa club owners are more than welcome to hang on the Lake and do some hobbie cat sailing--even in winter.

2. considering getting a GTV between 1971 -1974 for year round alfa driving as I currently own the 67 spider convert. I have a selection of other hardtops to drive but have the alfa bug for a GTV reasonably priced between 9-13,000.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks for the offer to come sailing. Don't make it B'ham that often but....
If you're ever in Seattle I'll meet you for coffee/show you around. Also, I have an old hard top that came with my boattail. It needs a resto, but you can HAVE it if you want to come down and get it.
Let me know and I'll send you pictures. That could turn your convert into a coupe!!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Misinformation....

Welcome. Now join the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club, and you are just in time for our holiday dinner, sat Dec 5th!

Brake upgrades? Track Prep? Try group2motorsports.com in Seattle.

Welcome again to the Northwest!

Chris in Seattle
Just wanted to chime in to echo Chris' invitation to join the NWARC - and also correct the Date of the Holiday Gala - It is on Saturday December 4.

Also, I have it on good authority that we will be going to Fred's Autostrada in Anacortes for our annual January 1 - Anti-Football Drive. Hope to see many Alfisti there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts