Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking for a turbo kit or supercharger kit for my 1988 Milano verde can anybody point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
No more supercharger kits since many years, so you have to make one off yourself if dedicated. There are some Greek guys racing with a supercharged 75, maybe they can make a kit for you, I dont know. A long shot.
Here another thread on same subject

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No more supercharger kits since many years, so you have to make one off yourself if dedicated. There are some Greek guys racing with a supercharged 75, maybe they can make a kit for you, I dont know. A long shot.
Here another thread on same subject
Did you say greek guys? Where are they located?

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Margaritis Racing is involved in drifting and he was at one time Greek drifing champion with his 75. He had different configurations supercharging on his 12V engine, finally he went to 3,2L 24V turbocharging and moved to California. Now he has replaced the 75 with a more modern BMW. He certainly has the knowhow to make a supercharger arrangement for a 75 V6, but you have to ask if he will. Here his Facebook homepage.

Then there is also a Company in England making supercharg kits for the SZ (75 coupé). However their prices are so high that the kit could well be more expensive than the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts