Alfa Romeo Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Though he has posted here since (Ritmo100S), the last many of us on the bb know of him, he was living in a Portland Oregon suburb. But that was about a year ago and he has probably had many changes in his life since....

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
He frequents the BB and posts under the user-id Ritmo100S. Hence, you may send him a PM or e-mail. If you go to his profile page you will see that he logged onto the BB yesterday.

Best regards,

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Looking for Stu Schaller

He frequents the BB and posts under the user-id Ritmo100S. Hence, you may send him a PM or e-mail. If you go to his profile page you will see that he logged onto the BB yesterday.

Best regards,
Based on Tina's post, my guess would be that he is either visiting California, or has moved back to the state. I know he mentioned in one of his posts that he was getting ready to move.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I do know

He was in the store a few months ago and told me he was divorced and had moved back to So Cal. I do not know where. Maybe the Burbank PD can find him...

Thanks for your help,

Tina

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Be Kind, you guys!

Stu, I know things went really bad at the 2009 convention. I miss your perceptive comments on the BB, and I suspect many many others do too. This sounds so unlike you. Maybe I can talk to the book seller and see if we can straighten this out. We all know that Alfa people are a bit crazy in the first place, and if if is true that you just got divorced things must be really bad. Give me a call. How can I help? Just ask. Jay

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cheryl, Stu is indeed around here in SoCal and I've contacted Tina off-system as to his whereabouts...so hopefully she can resolve this pretty soon.

Stu's life is starting to resemble a rather low-grade Hollywood "B" movie...pity about that...

Talk to you later,
Dave Mericle

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I’m not sure if this has been resolved already but I just got a call from a friend in Bakersfield who said he saw Stu sprinting down Chester ave. with a big flat screen under his arm.
He commented that he ran really fast for an old fat white guy.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Oh my!

I’m not sure if this has been resolved already but I just got a call from a friend in Bakersfield who said he saw Stu sprinting down Chester ave. with a big flat screen under his arm.
He commented that he ran really fast for an old fat white guy.

Get 'em up higher guys. They're waterproof, not BS proof!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
HELP!

Stu dropped into Autobooks this AM, talked my ear of and then RAN out the door with a $200 book!

Anyone know where he lives?

Thanks,

Tina
Tina,

Good luck getting this resolved. I hope you did file a police report.

(Sorry, Jay, but it's not a question of kindness. This is stealing from our own.)

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Looking for Stu Schaller!

Cheryl, Stu is indeed around here in SoCal and I've contacted Tina off-system as to his whereabouts...so hopefully she can resolve this pretty soon.

Stu's life is starting to resemble a rather low-grade Hollywood "B" movie...pity about that...

Talk to you later,
Dave Mericle
Dave,

I certainly understand how ones life can change suddenly and unexpectedly, but that is no excuse for breaking the law...keeping in mind that in America we respect the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Having said that, his track record is not unblemished.

Does Long Beach on Saturday happen to be in your plans?

·
Registered
118 Posts
This thread should die a quiet death and let the poor man spin off to his separate reality...............less $200.................

Cheryl, I hear congrads are in order to you and your new signifigant other. Are you moving up this way?

Alfoonery

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I knew I'd seen those eyebrows somewhere before:

She's going to read my mind? I can't even read my own mind . . .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.