Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am looking for the following items for a 1982 Spider I picked up this week:

4 Turbina Wheels in usable condition (I won't complain if they are in nice condition)

Trunk Lid - mine is damaged, color not important, but would prefer matching year/style

Windshield - Mine has a crack in it

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
I've got a pretty nice set of Turbinas that I would sell for $90 + shipping. It's the + shipping that would probably kill the deal though. You might do better locally. If you want to send your zip code I can check on actual shipping costs and post some pics. Did the '82 trunk lid have a spoiler? I've got a couple non-spoiler kamm tail lids that might not be too bad via Greyhound.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill, thanks for the response. My Zip Code is 98028, and the trunk lid has no spoiler on it.

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
Pics of the wheels, as promised. Looks like about $75 to send them in 2 30lb boxes, parcel post (7 days). If you're interested, we can check some other shippers but it probably won't be much cheaper. Two of the wheels have some corrosion at the opening for the center insert, most of which would be covered by the insert itself - the rest with a little touch up. One wheel has some curb rash. Hopefully all of that is clear in the pictures. Other than the touch up at the centers, these wheels wouldn't even need paint for a 20 footer.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts