Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
The Duetto was built in 1966 -number ...1158. While digging through the Duetto box of parts, I found the sprayers. To my surprise, there was a wee collection of seat belt mounting bolts. I picked a pair with no shoulder, withdrew one bolt and the 'new' bolt screwed right into the transmission tunnel. I did not attempt any others but the threads seem to match up with the pair that fit.

Thanks Mark but I feel certain the the threads will be different so I wouldn't ask you to go digging. What year is your Duetto?

Can you take a detailed photo of the sprayers?

Thanks!
Windshield Sprayers.jpg
Windshield sprayers 2.jpg
Seat belt bolts.jpg
belt anchor on Duetto.jpg

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Fantastic! I misunderstood your earlier post.... when you said the bolts had been standardized I thought any bolts that you might have were the later, DOT regulated SAE size. Thanks for persevering in spite of me! I will take a pair of these. What would you like for them and how can I pay you?

On the sprayers... Thanks for digging them up but I think I will pass on those.

I really appreciate your help

Joe

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
A thousand thanks to Mark (Ironblock) for mailing the M11 bolts I need. Just and FYI to whoever is interested, these appear to be a proper pair of bolts. The one with the shoulder accommodates the plastic bushings that go in the seat belt webbing anchor, the one without the shoulder is for the chrome hoop that passes over the tunnel.

Thanks again Mark!

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts