Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I've occasionally seen a small clear-with-yellow-printing Pirelli tire sticker next to the running-in sticker on some Giulia windshields. The sticker appears to advise on tire pressures for given loads or uses.

The running-in sticker is pretty common via Ebay Italia, etc., but I haven't found a source for the Pirelli tire pressure sticker.

While I'm at it, does anyone know a source for ~1960's Italian car dealer rear windshield stickers?

Any leads?

Thanks!
-Peter

·
Registered
872 Posts
Stickers

Hi peter
have you checked with Bill Gillham in Oregon? he has a pretty complete set of repro stickers he sells.
good luck!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, gents! Do either of you happen to have website addresses or contact information for either Bill or Parker?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Parker Hall:
Kilimanjaro Designs, LTD.
940 Warrenton Road
Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180
(601) 638-7856

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parker Hall:
Kilimanjaro Designs, LTD.
940 Warrenton Road
Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180
(601) 638-7856
Thanks! Just got off the phone with Parker- what a nice-sounding guy.

No dice on the transfer, but he's mailing me a catalog to drool over. He may have the Fergat wheel transfers I'm looking for, anyway.

The search continues!:)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Peter, I've often thought of reproducing this sticker on the back of my '68 Super.
I can supply a pic with dimention markings if anyone can do the rest of the process....
Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peter, I've often thought of reproducing this sticker on the back of my '68 Super.
I can supply a pic with dimention markings if anyone can do the rest of the process....
Randy
Randy, you are the man- you are the most generous Alfisti out there!

I wish I had the technical skills to clean up the graphs and print out a few- let me see if I can find someone!

Best,
-Peter

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,047 Posts
John Duncan here on the ABB does great sticker and waterslide repros. B

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Randy
That is just cool Randy

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,047 Posts
Thar car is a jewel Randy. It defines time warp.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Thanks,
could make a sticker of either one......

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,047 Posts
Again, if John Duncan is not too tied up with the Convention (which he most assuredly is) he knocks out replicas with dispatch. Keep it! B

1 - 15 of 15 Posts