Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

After over 3 very long and frustrating years, my GTV project has finally been painted, headliner and carpet installed! Long story short, after fighting to get my car back from the shop, I FINALLY have it back in my OWN garage, home safe and ready to re-assemble.

Unfortunately, the shop has lost many parts, some major, some minor, but still very annoying to source all this stuff now.

Right now, I'm looking for the following (but I'm sure I'll need more odds and ends soon....practically gonna need a whole parts car!)

-Front pop-in window aluminum trim

-Stainless drip rail trim for both sides (as long as its polish-able, I dont mind the condition)

-Interior stainless trim, the big one that goes around the entire front door (both sides)

-Center console for NON AC car. as complete as possible, but I dont mind just a good solid shell

-If anyone has any random rubber parts or other new GTV parts lying around I'd love to take look!

I'm in Los Angeles if that helps. Would prefer US/Canada sourced items but if I must, I can do Europe.

PIC FOR ATTENTION

Thanks!

Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Also sending a PM. Have lots of chrome.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I have a console for you and some chrome trim pieces, all interior i believe. Will look over inventory and will send a PM now with contact details. Can take pics Monday, please send an email to use for pics via PM.

Russ

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I have most stainless including nice drip rails and some NOS stuff too. But I’m in NJ, shipping the large pieces wouldn’t be economical.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Imho it is definitely worth it especially if you can get most of what you need at one source. The reason it is worth it is you will see when you compare value of your GTV without and with the trim. But I think you find closer to home. Have you tied Larry at Alfa Parts Exchange aka APE. google it.

Or I can ship every thing from Toronto. What colour door cards.

Ciao

ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts