Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like it would be a simple part to find, but one source is out of stock and another wants a $40 premium, each. I would prefer to stick with OEM parts, but may have to go with plastic. Iny Ideas? --TIA

·
Premium Member
13,993 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
The best used to be Lemforder for the lower A-arm bushings, but I think they are no longer available. Avoid the Frap bearings. I know several long-time Alfa professional mechanics that refer to them as rhyming with cr.p because of their apparent low quality. Buy the best you can find. You don't want to do that job routinely. Managed to find Lemforder several years ago for my 69GTV and have never regretted the premium paid.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
The best used to be Lemforder for the lower A-arm bushings, but I think they are no longer available......
I believe this is no longer the case. My last order of suspension parts from Classicalfa included Lemforder's...as shown in alfaparticle's link as well...

·
Premium Member
21,688 Posts
Centerline and Jon Norman were out of them recently, not sure of current status. Probably waiting for a new batch to be made?
Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts