Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

i'm a longtime car freak who is looking for a place to live in LA where i can have, work on and love my 4 cars. this is not easy. this is barely even possible, i know, but still with maybe some other car peeps, it might be doable.

so if you live in the LA area (hollywood, downtown, silverlake, echo park, west side, venice, mid wilshire, etc.) and have always dreamt of having a nice big house full of car friends where you can rebuild an alfa V6 in the living room and not worry about the roomies giving you hell, give me a shout.

i know this is a longshot but also if you have any euro (or even american or japanese, sic) car friends who need a home, give them my info.

me? i'm a photographer who always spends all my money on the cars and always looking for a new car. so far i've limited my choices to VW, porsche or alfa but also thinking of maybe some future bmw e30's. i'm semi neat (not a slob but not OCD either.) i work erratically and love to stay up late rebuilding $150 ebay milanos (which has been running great, knock on wood!) i think i'm pretty easy to get along with and like people with opinions.

anyways, enough of all that, let the car people come forward and unite to take over the world....

·
Registered
172 Posts
ID totally move in with you dude but i lives in vancouver canada!!!! i Feel your pain though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts