Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all-

i am looking to reacquaint myself with a gtv6. i would prefer a low milage, excellent condition gtv6 from 84-86 that's priced very cheaply ;) but will also consider others ;)

i live in the nyc metropolitan area and would be willing to travel within reason.

john

·
Registered
484 Posts
Dear Redmist, welcome to the bb. Don't be so eager to find a cheap Alfa. Better to search, be patient for a well maintained example with a clear history and pay a higher premium upfront. I can
assure you this will save you money in the long run. GTV 6's are not easy to find in the northeast. Especially without rust!!!!! There's a very nice GTV 6 on Autotrader. I think it's in Pa. It is a black Gran Prix edition. Asking price is very reasonable and if I'm not mistaken the seller is the original owner (a big plus)!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks general :)

i was just kidding about the price, hence the ;). i've looked at many gtv6's in the past 3 weeks and either they are asking too much money, or they aren't exactly what i am looking for (in need of too much work) i've found one that may fit the bill, but i have to think about it as i'm not crazy about the color (white) and it has no sunroof!

i'm on the lookout so gtv6 owners who want to sell- i'm ready to buy!

bye!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi- i just went to philadelphia to look at a chestnut one that was listed on ebay.

don't waste your time unless you want to try and restore it. some flaws in the paint badly covered up and the dreaded rust in the engine compartment by the wheel wells :(

lovely color though.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
cheap gtv6

I just purchased a red 86 from Portland and paid $8,300 with 50K and tan leather. The car is show quality and original. I'm glad I paid high dollar. I wish you the best of luck

Aaron
86 GTV6 Street
84 GTV6 track

1 - 7 of 7 Posts