Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:I am looking for a 1969 -1971 GTV 1750. Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does and thank you so much. I will contact the seller. I will let you know how I go. I must say I had a 1969 1750 with 5000 original miles on it in Australia. I thought that was the best I had seen until I saw yours. Good luck and thanks again.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has quite a bit of rust in two spots on the undercarriage and bubbling at base of doors. Is that usually a problem to have repaired?

Thank you

·
Registered
277 Posts
My euro 1750 had rust holes in the thin floors where your feet go, but not in the rockers or the rails or jack points. That's kinda my screen. Door skins are pretty available. In fact, bizarrely, I have a green 1750GTV drivers door sitting in my garage if you want it, in good shape.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I have this for sale. It's not exactly :eek: a 1750 but it is a rare car IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Thye rust is on both sides. One of the joist points has been totally eaten away and the are looks pretty bad. Interior is in good condition. Rust may present my further interest. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
13 Posts
71 Gtv

:eek:I am looking for a 1969 -1971 GTV 1750. Can anyone help me?
Hi, I have a 71 GTV 1750 that I'm thinking of putting up for sale. I'm located in Kitchener Ontario Canada (about 3 to 3.5 hours from Detroit).
I rebuilt the underside of this car a couple of years back, but other projects and responsibilities are preventing me from really enjoying it. The underside is completely solid (floors, frame members and inner rockers and jack points). The suspension and brakes are new. The paint topsides looks ok from about 30 feet.
I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
71 Gtv 1750

Here are some pics. Very briefly, all new suspension with Koni sport shocks, IAP springs and poly bushings. New brakes, new master, new brake booster, new clutch master and slave cylinder. Rebuilt rear axle with new inner and outer bearings. New tires, refinished wheels, new carpets.
The car is coming with a lot of spares including a spare engine and trans.
I'm looking for $8500.
Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, I'd love to see more engine pics too. What about rust, particularly in undercarriage?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts