Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people,

im looking for an Autodelta 16v testa stretta engine.

if anyone has any info i would appriciate the help.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Christ, that's not cheap *L*
What sort of power/torque/revs etc can you expect out of that?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey hunt
yeah i have seen this one. he is asking a bit to much on it. its missing parts though

depends on what we both think on what is cheap and whats expensive.

i dont believe you can get something good from a bargain. but yyou can get something good from a reasonable price.

thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
748 Posts
You'd say it should make well over 200hp. Not a particularly bad price, especially given the rarity of the items and the fact that you could run it in certain historic classes and absolutely dominate. If you want hardcore Alfa power, that is relatively rare, but not as rare as the Autodelta gear, get yourself a Novamotor F3 engine. 250hp without even trying ;)

Alfa Romeo 2.0 TS F3 Novamotor Pedrazzani engine - £8,000.00 : Motorsport-Sales.com (UK), Race and Rally Cars, Motorsport Parts and Spares for Sale

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
raff_gta said:
If you want hardcore Alfa power, that is relatively rare, but not as rare as the Autodelta gear, get yourself a Novamotor F3 engine. 250hp without even trying ;)
Keep on dreaming about 250hp ! Specific F3 engines are air restricted by 24 respectively 26mm dia. air restrictors. Max. power output around 6.000rpm and 200hp (2valve engines!). Less with 24mm.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Keep on dreaming about 250hp ! Specific F3 engines are air restricted by 24 respectively 26mm dia. air restrictors. Max. power output around 6.000rpm and 200hp (2valve engines!). Less with 24mm.
Just think about that for a second; if it is limited to 6k rpm and has a restrictor on it, and still makes 200hp, imagine how much it makes unrestricted and with elevated revs.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Haven't driven the Giulietta for about a year now . Took it off the road and bought a new car. You gotten an Alfa again ?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Haven't driven the Giulietta for about a year now . Took it off the road and bought a new car. You gotten an Alfa again ?
Ah that's a bummer, hopefully you can get more time and funds to get her back on the road!! Nah, havent got an Alfa for my own but we've nearly finished the resto on my Dad's 105. Just putting the interior back in actually, ready to drive it this summer!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yeah a few things need to be fixed on the Giulietta , and turbo track one won't be finished for a number of years. Need to wait until I get funds back on track. I've always wanted to own a 105 one day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts