Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

A friend of mine, owner of a 2600 Touring too, is looking for the anti-roll bar and rod (parts N° 23, 24 & 3).

Barre antiroulis.jpg

He have asked around is network unsuccessfully.

If you have a solution he will appreciate.

Serge.

·
Push hard and live
9,642 Posts
I have an extra bar and links that could be from a 2000 Touring or a 2600 Touring. Some of the parts that were in the pile I bought were from both types.

I don't believe I have the clamps you require, and in fact, I may need a set of those as well.

Where are you located?

I just checked the parts book, and the sway bar is the same for the 2000 and 2600.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don,
Thank you for your answer. I'm located in the South of France at Aix en Provence (perfect place for a 2600 Touring ;-))

·
Push hard and live
9,642 Posts
Serge,

Ah. You'll probably want to find one closer. Might be a bit big for my luggage in the event I come over myself, as well.

Let me know if you can't find one over there.

Cheers,
Don

PS - I'm out of my Provence soaps that I picked up in 2013. Bring me a load and take home the bar. :)

·
Push hard and live
9,642 Posts
Excellent idea. Helen, moi belle femme du vie, speaks excellent French. You would feel right at home.

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
FYI, according to the parts manual, the anti-roll bars for Berlina and Sprint/Spider are different.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don, I'll bring you bottles of Rosé and Huile d''Olive but I will leave you the bar : My friend just found one here in Europe.

Thank you very much.

·
Push hard and live
9,642 Posts
Cool.

Glad you got a bar.

Helen and I were discussing this morning the merits of buying a second home somewhere in France. Perhaps near Angers, as I have friends over that way (and some notoriety - note the airplane as my avatar). Real estate prices soft over there these days, given the various entertainments being offered by both your southern and eastern near-neighbors?

Cheers

Don, I'll bring you bottles of Rosé and Huile d''Olive but I will leave you the bar : My friend just found one here in Europe.

Thank you very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts