Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - who can align my 1980 Alfa Spider in Orange County, CA? I just replaced the shocks and front suspension bushings so I could use an alignment. I can try doing it myself but I'm running short on time and I want to drive the car.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
If your close to Long Beach, go to "Toms Tires" on Anaheim and Ximino. Tom is a friend of mine but even better, they are really good at all kinds of cars. Don Johnson,
562 424-0404
4401 E Anaheim, Long Beach.

·
Super Moderator
11,693 Posts
Here in south county, I use Suspension Plus located at 27972 Forbes Rd, Laguna Niguel. Next to Tucker Tires (and if you live down this way, you'll know who they are).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Have you used these shops for your Alfas? I'm hoping to find someone that has experience with Alfa alignments.

·
Super Moderator
11,693 Posts
Have you used these shops for your Alfas? I'm hoping to find someone that has experience with Alfa alignments.
Yes, Suspension Plus has aligned my Alfas. But I suspect that Alfas are no more than .0001% of their business.

Locating an alignment shop familiar with Alfas could be a challenge. You might try asking Stewart Sandeman who he uses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts