Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As we all know Greg Gordon stopped making the supercharger kit for the beloved Milano. I guess he wasn’t selling enough of kits.
I recently bought two Milano’s. I want to supercharge one of them. I did several searches and besides Greg Gordon the only other shop that makes kits resides in the uk Autodelta.com
And they only sell the kit if they personally install it. Also the kit is so expensive it’s worth more than the car.
so here I am reaching out to the Alfa community. Can Someone point me in the right direction ??‍♂
queens nyc usa

cheers Milano love forever!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Best bet is to find a sympathetic "Import Tuner" shop nearby. Someone who does nice work on VW, even Honda. You are going to need bracket, belt drive and intake plumbing fabrication. Then an aftermarket ECU set up and possibly injectors. This should be within a good shop's talent set. Will not be inexpensive, but nothing Alfa specific.

Several others have built Greg Gorden replica systems. Pretty simple fabrication and a very available GM 3800 supercharger. Budget $2500 and you could easily do it on your own. But you need the fabrication skills and space.

7 - 10 PSI on a good engine and you won't need to crack the engine open. More better can be had if you lower the compression, but that will likely push you into Alfa specific territory.

Let us know how things progress.
Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts