Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
At pool tourney up north, not sure the internet even works for you to see this. I will take more pics on Sun or Mon. ...btw still on winners side of bracket. Yaaa.

·
Push hard and live
8,996 Posts
You can try to email me at autotech .... at..... flash.... dot..... net.

Don

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow I have such difficulty navigating this and have not had time to figure it out. As I said I was away at a pool tournament and was plugging away and got through to the finals Sat morning. When I woke up that morning I had vertigo. Oddly enough it gave me a kind of tunnel vision to the match and I pulled off the first of 4 state womens masters titles for the season. The next days have been flu like symptoms and headache. I have tried to open the website link my young friend saved to my phone a number of times and it would just do that circling loading thing. So I finally had done chiro and massage yesterday to feel better and thought today about seeing if the past emails would allow me back on. So I hope you see this. I hardly know how to start at doing transactions and what is best for making a fair profit. Folks have msgd interest in particular items but not sure which ones they refer to or how much to ask. Tomorrow I have a tourney and then should be back in town for the week. I hope to catch up on the emails and see if young friend who also is playing tourneys on our crazy schedule will help me navigate and sell these things. The parts are malleable but the car needs them to get here in Appleton, WI. The engine I know just that he took it out to put a bigger one in the car. The front frame end with the spring like things, along with the big cone shaped thingy are laying outside in the snow and was going to have metal collector take it unless you guys think there is any value to that. Sorry for the slow responses. I hope you can read this. Not even sure if this shows for everyone or just who sent the email. Hope my improvement in health continues as the vertigo thing really sucked. Could not even enjoy the win because it has been an out of body type experience.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Congrats on your masters titles and sorry to hear about the vertigo. Yes, see your message.

I'm still interested in the red and white badge from your original picture posting.

If you want to Private Message someone, you first need to be logged in and click on your profile at the top right, then click on "Conversations" and then "Start Conversation." You will then need to put the name of the recipient in the "Recipients" box and it will list out anyone starting with that name. Let me know if you need assistance.

Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
If you woke up with vertigo I suggest you make it to your physician as soon as you can. Not knowing your age, you can have crystals in your ear canal (typical and can be treated usually very easily) or you may have something else going on (inner ear infection or other). But its nothing to fool around with really.

Good luck in the tourney and get worked up by a health care provider please!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts