Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:
I'm looking for a GTV that is aching to be restored. Basically, anything in the 5-8 grand range would be perfect. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, i would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Know one has seen a GTV lately? it can be anything from a 2000 to a gtv6, im thinking about them all. why not sell me yours? :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm guessing summer is probably a bad time to be buying an Alfa. People have them on the roads and are enjoying them now.

Having watched Alfa for-sales for a while now - it seems prices are lowest in winter ("I haven't driven the car for months and it's just blocking the garage") and availability is higest in spring ("I reckon I'll get the best price at the beginning of the season")

I would wait until the first snows / bad weather hit the mid West, and people aren't going to be driving their cars for 6 months. They'll become more willing to sell/ negotiable then. Or look in CA.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,423 Posts
I know of a good restoration GTV in the Milwaukee area that is for sale. Send me a PM and I'll get you some contact info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts