Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OR storage space to work on my Alfa!! I own a Series 1 Alfa Sud Ti that is an on-going restoration project. I will be shifting house before Christmas and the new place wont have the room for the storage of such a project, to my dismay.

Can anyone offer or suggest a storage space where I could store the car and also work on it? I am happy to pay a monthly storage fee. Ultimately a space in an actual workshop/bodyshop would be ideal but probably very unlikely. If anyone knows of someone who would be interested in taking in such a car into a free space let me know. Primarily the remaining work is bodywork to four panels and then would be just assembly of glass and interior fittings etc.

Here are a few pictures so you have an idea of what Im on about;

Please help me out!

and yes I live here in Adelaide.

Thanks in Advance, Josh.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Man the SA forum section is totally dead.. we must be the only regulars here..

~Benjamin

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm not an Adelaidean although i did live there (but not as an Alfa owner) but perhaps call Turin Imports (Alfa parts sellers and Alfa club members) who might be able to make some suggestions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The following advertisers are listed in AROCA SA's monthly magazine:

Eurosport Automotive, 107A King William Street, Kent Town
ph: 08-8362 2333

Italservice, 71 Gibson Street, Bowden
ph: 08-8346 3114

Sirius Track And Road Technology, U3/14 Barndioota Rd, Salisbury Plain
ph: 08-8283 1970

I believe one of the reasons AROCA SA bumped it's forum to AlfaBB because of the lack of traffic! :eek:

FYI: AROCA Vic has justed started hosting the AROCA National Forum with all five state divisions listed which (hopefully) will evolve as more people are made aware of it.

Go to: "www.alfaclubvic.org.au" and press the FORUM button.

Cheers

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the replies, but what Im after is a location for storage of my project that allows me to work on them in my own time. I think all those businesses you mentioned will not want a car like mine taking up space in their workshop unless im a paying customer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts