Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have another add in the parts section but I think I'm limited to two. At least this will give a bump.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hey all,

I'm looking for an original Giulia tool bag in good condition - just the bag, I don't need the tools.

Thanks!

Chuck
Colorado
Chuck,

Is it really a 101 Giulia tool bag you´re looking for? If yes, the one you´re showing in your pic ain´t correct...
See the 101 tool roll here below.

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chuck,

Is it really a 101 Giulia tool bag you´re looking for? If yes, the one you´re showing in your pic ain´t correct...
See the 101 tool roll here below.

Dennis
Dennis,

No, I'm looking for the later bag with a flap instead of a roll. More 105 than 101 as Rick said. Thanks though!

Chuck

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hoping to find an original at this point in time. It astounds me that Alfa made soooooo many more 105 series cars than the 750/101 Giulietta's but the only tool bags that show up are for Giulietta's....

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I know I'm dipping my toe in a foreign forum for me, but didn't the late 101's have the same toolkit as the early 105's as shown in the first pic?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
40 Posts
1964 giulia tool bag

Could we say, based on facts we saw in this thread, which tool bag would be appropriate for 1964 spider normale?

·
Registered
40 Posts
tool bag giulia spider

Thanks, Denis!
Could someone, plese, post to this forum giulietta/giulia tool bag dimensions? At least base overall dimensions... I have got an offer for repro tool bag but it seems not proportional comparing to pictures in different threads at this forum.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Thanks, Denis!
Could someone, plese, post to this forum giulietta/giulia tool bag dimensions? At least base overall dimensions... I have got an offer for repro tool bag but it seems not proportional comparing to pictures in different threads at this forum.
I can take those measurements for you in about one week´s time, when I´ll go over to the garage (50 km forth and back).

But hopefully someone else comes up with them before that.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Thanks, Denis!
I have got an offer for repro tool bag but it seems not proportional comparing to pictures in different threads at this forum.
P.S.

In that case don´t forget that in order to look genuine it has to be made out of the special canvas material.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi Alfamabo,

Have PM:d you already a couple of days ago about having my 101 tool roll at home now and being ready to take the measurements for you, but as you haven´t replyed I take it you´re no more interested. Don´t want to fiddle with it for no reason.

Dennis

·
Registered
40 Posts
tool bag

Sorry Dennis,
you probably missunderstood me cause I am still very interested about tool bag dimensions!
I will try to send you private mesage, for easier contact.

Thanks,
Boris

1 - 20 of 31 Posts