Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please email me at [email protected] or call 425.941.4747 if you now of a 1750 GTV project body for sale or a complete car....

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep!

Dropping one of the 4 4-bangers from Dawie in there. (Building 2 1600s and 2 1750s right now) and one of the 2 1750s is for a '69 GTV (if I can find a good body) to run in SOVREN.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can't wait until you can join the club, John! Once you have a vin# you will get in and receive a "free" T-shirt for $30. ;)

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Timing...

The timing is just so **** poor for me on the GTV project as I am in the middle of it all on the 3.7...... (Don't want the 69 project to become the red headed stepchild, but "poor" is kind of the operative word here...

Ran in to Dave K. last night at Hector's in Kirkland! :D I was there with a friend/business associate and he was there with, well, England...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think that would be Chris if I know the player you speak of? Right?

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously...

....it seemed like ALL of the UK was there with him... Ha-ha.. Yeah, I think that Chris was there..

"....JUSHT SSZ-CAPITAL OL' SCHAP...! Oh Look! The Queen...."

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well now I am hearing that I can run a '67, in fact, any step-nose with a 1750 in it, as long as I build it to '69 specs with the extra pounds and all....

How many people am I going to piss off if I do this now?

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!

I am now the proud owner of this car and I will be takin it to the NWARC event tommorrow evening here in Seattle...

Our new Glenwood Motors screaming 1750 will be here shortly and I can not wait!

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Engine and car sold to a very happy gentleman from Canada! This will we a SOVREN project yet!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts