Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a transmission mount for a 101 Spider. Condition not important as it will be redone. I think 750 will work, too. Three mounting holes per side. Thanks!
- Matt
EDIT: I pulled this part out of my Sprint. I need the same part for a 101 Spider. Not sure if they are different from Sprint to Spider. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm updating this with better info because my terminology on parts is not up to snuff yet. I pulled this cradle out of my Sprint. I need the same part but for a 101 Spider. Is the Spider part different from the Sprint? Thanks everyone for helping out. - Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
1960 Giulietta Spider, 1961 Giulietta Spider Veloce
242 Posts
That crossmember is for a 101 1600 Giulia Sprint or Spider with a 5 speed.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is the Spider part different from the Sprint? - Matt
Matt,
In answer to your question, the transmission mounts are the same for the Sprints,Spiders and Ti’s. If you don’t have a parts manual yet, you can download one for free off the OKP website.

Regards,
Nick.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I need a transmission mount for a 101 Spider. Condition not important as it will be redone. I think 750 will work, too. Three mounting holes per side. Thanks!
- Matt
EDIT: I pulled this part out of my Sprint. I need the same part for a 101 Spider. Not sure if they are different from Sprint to Spider. Thanks everyone for all the help!
Here's what I found in my pile.

Jim
San Antonio, TX

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts