Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first Alfa, a 2600 Sprint from Switzerland of all models, but without a handbook, users manual or any information at all. Could anyone suggest where I might find one (apart f rom ebay) or send me some photocopied pages for a refund of all costs involved.?

Tony Branchini, London UK

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Tony, you may also want to get this CarDisc DVD (from time to time, they sell them also on eBay -- often for less than on their web site). The also includes shop manuals, etc.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Handbook for 2600

As a new owner myself I followed Ruedi's advice and bought the car disc set. A terrific resource highly recommended.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I bought the car disk cd which was good but it's irritating that the parts manuals are in Italian. Does anyone know where I can get a download of the parts manuals in English?
Thanks.

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
I can't check right now but I believe the single volume parts manual Pub. 992 (early edition) included on the CarDisc DVD is in English.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tony, you may also want to get this CarDisc DVD (from time to time, they sell them also on eBay -- often for less than on their web site). The also includes shop manuals, etc.
Hello Ruedi, I'm Italian, since you bought this already do you know if in the cd there is a copy of everything in Italian aswell?

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Hello Ruedi, I'm Italian, since you bought this already do you know if in the cd there is a copy of everything in Italian aswell?
The manuals on the Cardisk CDs and DVDs are mostly in English (except where only Italian versions were printed).

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Funny how it's easier to find infos and materials in English rather than in Italian :D
I bet Alfa being absent from North America for almost 25 years and owners having to fend for themselves had something to do with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts