Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a couple of unbent stainless or aluminum (?) trim pieces that fit in the external lower door covers of '94-'95 LS's. I could use one for each of my rear doors, so please let me know if you have any to sell. I am in Connecticut, but don't mind the shipping cost within the US.

Also,do I have to slide off the plastic covers to replace the shiney trim from the back or do they somehow pop off with the covers still on the car?
Thanks in advance. Alfahill

·
Premium Member
9,744 Posts
I need a couple of unbent stainless or aluminum (?) trim pieces that fit in the external lower door covers of '94-'95 LS's. I could use one for each of my rear doors, so please let me know if you have any to sell. I am in Connecticut, but don't mind the shipping cost within the US.

Also,do I have to slide off the plastic covers to replace the shiney trim from the back or do they somehow pop off with the covers still on the car?
Thanks in advance. Alfahill
I can get them for you if needed. I don't have anymore in-stock though so it is a special order. bare in mind the front bumper is N/A. Rear is probably next.
If your interested please let me know?
Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts