Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good mechanic in L. Island? Just moved from NYC to Huntington, NY. Much appreciated!

Ben

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
LI Mechanic

A lot of LI Alfisti use Alfa Clinic on the South Shore. I also live in Huntington. Based on a fellow Alfa Owners Club member recommendation, I have started to use International Auto Repairs on East Main Street. Angelo is the owner. They are not the cheapest shop, but I believe he is honest and thorough. He is not the first shop I have used (I won't mention names), but I found his work superior. He deals with a lot of high end cars - Ferraris seem to be regulars in his shop. He also is well acquainted with Alfas and their "issues".

Good luck and welcome to Huntington!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ben - I live in Center port - Angelo at International Auto all the way. Aside from knowing Alfa's very well - he is honest and very capable. Thumbs up to Angelo!! By the way - I've spared no expense mechanically on my Quad and Angelo has talked me out of a lot of work I thought should be done but he felt was either not necessary or overkill.

You will like him! Plus, he is local!!

Jeff

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Alfa Auto Clinic in Baldwin has always been good to me.
I've taken all of my cars there at one point. They really love Italian cars and have a parts room that is stunning. The place looks like a dump but they know what they are doing and are very honest and experienced.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
i live in manhattan and take my car to alfa auto clinic.

great shop, nice people and they do excellent work.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Cool guys run both of them. Both excellent choices IMO.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts