·
Registered
what part?
10,245 Posts
at home ..not running , right now..

·
Registered
415 Posts
Coupe lives in SF. Spider lives in Kelseyville (Riviera West) in Lake County - and does a lap of Clear Lake when the stars align, like the other day. 164 takes my wife and me between the two - currently at the lake, back in SF in a few days.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Sacramento also. I hardly see any other Alfas here but I know there here!

·
Registered
172 Posts
In Brentwood with my Milano. Out here in the delta I have only seen 1 spider, but Oakland/Berkeley there are quite a few sightings :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Loomis (30 mins north of Sacramento)

67 Super, 74 GTV, both need major work.

Daron

·
Registered
312 Posts
Usually keep my Spider (1986-red) in the South Bay. I have recently taken to Flagstaff, AZ to do major undates and mechanical changes such as new shocks, brakes, clutch, etc. It will return to the Bay Area during and will stay there after the National Convention.

Nice to see folks from San Francisco and Kelseyville are listed. Grew up in that area and graduated from Kelseyville High School. Nice to see an Alfa Spider in my home town. That Spider is perfect for driving around the lake at night.

I divide some of my time inbetween Santa Clara and Flagstaff; but that will be changing since we are moving to Oregon in the near future.

Nice to see so many Alfas' listed in Nor-Cal. I am still a member of ARA Nor-Cal; only wish we were closer to participate in their planned events.

Steve N Sandy Hurt
Flagstaff, AZ and Northern California

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Gtjr & LS are in San Mateo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts