Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a really great "duetto sticker" thread...I was wondering if there was ever consensus reached over the location of the "Made in Italy" sticker/plate? Just received a nice metal plate version from Highwood, and I'd like to know where to install it on my '67. Thank you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I believe inside the driver's side doorframe (on the car not the door). Was told by someone who knows that Duettos only used the sticker not the plate. Can you post the link to the duetto sticker thread here?
Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sticker location thread

Franny I wish I knew how to paste in the link to a thread...one someone will teach me!. In the meantime, push pull down search ribbon to 'advanced search. type in "69 alfa sticker location" in the keywords search box, click search at the bottom, and the thread you seek comes up, third from the top.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,041 Posts
The 67 & 69 had a decal on the lower door frame below the A-pillar in about the middle. I believe that photo in the 69 stickers thread is from my 69. Here is a link to the thread: LINK. I have no idea when the riveted plaque came into use but John Duncan has the decal/sticker in his collection.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Alfanut. Just how does one get a hold of John Duncan. I'm pretty new to the BB.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have John Duncan's email address and can pm it to you. I think he is also on ebay as a seller under Alfa parts. I corresponded with him when I bought my '66 kit. I don't think he does 66-67 kits but does 69 and up. That said, I recall he pointed me to a great guy who did my '66 set. I was very pleased. I'll check my records tonight and report back with more info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts