Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ask for info and prices , i have alot of diffrent parts from engine to suspension to seats to electrical , and i have a 1600 motor with solex carbs for sale

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi There,

Looking for original sprint gt parts:

Front Seats
Back Seats
6 line grille
rear lights
original steering wheel
original gear knob

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for a steering wheel and rear bumper for a 71, let me know if you have one.
thanks, Bill
Hi. I do have a steering wheel for sale , i can send you photos if you would like
The other part you need i alredy sold , i only have a rear right corner section of the bumper
Regards

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for Black seats hopefully with no rips/tears?

Hey there , i got a set of seats in black except for the drivers seat wich is in brown , but the seats do need refurbishing , they are ripped and flaky , i also have white leather seat skins for the gtv type seats

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi There,

Looking for original sprint gt parts:

Front Seats
Back Seats
6 line grille
rear lights
original steering wheel
original gear knob
Hi there , i have seats like i said above front and back and they are the type you looking for i think
I do not have an original steering wheel for sale but i do have a steering wheel
And i have a gear nob that is original and came off a Alfa romeo Gt Junior , i do not if it is the same .
Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi Mike. Could you PM me some details about the center hearts in your photo? What year/model are they from. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Hi, Mike

Any early 105 dual carb screw-in manifolds lurking around in the back of the garage?

Thanks Ray

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Mike,

Thanks, anyway.

Keep me in mind if you hear of one that isn't gold plated!

Ciao

Ray

1 - 20 of 26 Posts