Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would do this to your S, let alone a Q? :eek: Some might consider it a sacrilege, but I drive (all) my cars. Had to make a run to Sam's Club for my store, and didn’t want to drive the truck :eek:. Although in retrospect the LS would have been a better choice ;). Please no flaming! :)

P.S. It didn’t bottom out at all. Just sat 1/2 inch lower in the rear. B&G springs, Koni adj shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
You are so mean to your poor Q. You should of seen my black 94 Q when I went to APE. I had front and rear Q seats door panels in it a bunch of Milano parts various 164 parts and a battery all with the trunk closed. Needless to say the car drove way different! That would never happen in the Q4.:)

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Love the Wheels - What are they?

I didn't notice the items in the back seat, but first noticed the wheels. Since one of the things at the top of my list is to change wheels and tires on my Q, I was wondering what you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't notice the items in the back seat, but first noticed the wheels. Since one of the things at the top of my list is to change wheels and tires on my Q, I was wondering what you have.

Thanks!
The wheels are TSW Revo. They were available for Alfa Romeo in the mid-nineties, then for a while after that as blank billets that you could have machined to your bolt pattern. The following is a link to TSW's site for discontinued series. Give them a call, you never know.
http://www.tsw.com/productline_classic.php

1 - 5 of 5 Posts