Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all & Happy New Year!
Two questions for my ‘74 Spider, spica injected
1. Would anyone know where I can located the liquid Vapor Separator, the small tank in the trunk, #20 in the attachment. Can’t seem to find anywhere;
2. Is there another good source for Alfa parts other than Centerline; there’s a bunch of parts I’m looking for that either are ‘out of stock’ or simply not available with Centerline
Thanks much!
Richard

Attachments

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
1. Would anyone know where I can located the liquid Vapor Separator, the small tank in the trunk, #20 in the attachment. Can’t seem to find anywhere;
2. Is there another good source for Alfa parts other than Centerline; there’s a bunch of parts I’m looking for that either are ‘out of stock’ or simply not available with Centerline
Thanks much!
Richard
Thanks much!
Richard
fluid
Thanks much!
Richard

Attachments

·
But Mad North-Northwest
13,110 Posts
Where are you located? Alfa Parts Exchange in California is good for used parts. They'd probably have a separator, or you could likely make one work from a different car.

Classic Alfa in the UK and OKP in Germany are both good parts sources and ship worldwide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts