Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator - Alfa Romeo Expert
16,232 Posts
Haven't bought any carpet from them but did buy a pair of door panels for an S1 GTV about 2 years ago. Pretty good quality panel with a perfect fit but while the original panels used stainless trim, the replacements use non-removable plastic and don't look original.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I bought some suspension parts from them recently. Very happy with the quality and the service. Nice guy, does what he says he's going to do.
Sprung for a replacement driver's side "B" pillar with cutouts for the gas and trunk release. Perfect fit and its made of metal instead of plastic. Very nice!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. I'll be buying a Drivers side rubber mat instead, as I found a used set of mats on Ebay.

I'm going to do an interior resto - not show quality, just I want to have fun and a better car quality.

Any tips appreciated. Next is seat upholstery. It's trickier than I thought, mainly b/c I'm having trouble finding an upholsterer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got Koni Reds and some lowering springs from LineaRossa during his winter special.
Great deal - ~$300 for all four springs - including freight!
I wasn't too happy about the springs - he said the fronts are way too low, and need shims - which he didn't supply. Got a machinist to fab me up some 1/2" shims for $20 out of Stainless. Still a bit too low on the front, but it rides amazing and looks mean - just have to really watch out for big dips in the road. I have my front koni's set to 40%, and the rears to about 65% for that "slide the ***-end out" feel.
Hey Meatpile - have you considered taking up upholstery on your own? I'm thinking about buying some vinyl and reverse-engineering my seats. rip all the seams out and create a pattern - just like home economics class....
I have the '88 grtaduate seats that feel like sitting on plywood. NEED to improve...

·
Supporting Vendor
4,421 Posts
Olaf @ Linea Rossa is a good guy! He does runs some specials from time to time at a very sweet price.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have also dealt with Olaf at Linea Rossa and would do so in the future. Great prices also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts