Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!
A mechanic friend played with the throttle limit stop on my Verde's throttle body after we first got it running. Now that the engine is settling down, I would like to know what the measurement is, from the body to the tip of the screw where it comes in contact with the throttle arm. That way I can get the AFM bypass and the idle bypass settings right. Much appreciated! :001_smile:

·
1991 164L
27,915 Posts
Greetings!
A mechanic friend played with the throttle limit stop on my Verde's throttle body after we first got it running. Now that the engine is settling down, I would like to know what the measurement is, from the body to the tip of the screw where it comes in contact with the throttle arm. That way I can get the AFM bypass and the idle bypass settings right. Much appreciated! :001_smile:
Preset at factory with Manometer (air flow sensor solex) to record air flow. Pretty hard to reset to factory specs of 200 +/- 10 on N scale of special tester once idle stop screw has been readjusted.

What you can set to match the new setting you now have is the Bosch min/max electrical switch on throttle body to click on/off >0 < 1 degree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts