Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale a complete set of Maxxis MA-202 195/60 r14 tires, $160 $40 for the Alfa enthusiast! Come pick them up in Elmhurst IL (close to Mike Besic's shop) otherwise I will ship at the buyer's expense.

Installed some brand new Falkens so don't need these anymore. Tires are like new and were used for less than 500 miles. Not performance tires, but not terrible either. Perfect balance for every day driving.

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRICE LOWERED, $80 for the set!

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, let's do this instead. Tell me you own an Alfa, and you can get the entire set for only $40. This is as close as I can get to giving away a set of tires!

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello all,

Will consider shipping at buyer's expense, but I must warn that shipping rates have increased significantly. From IL to Texas the best I can do is $38 per set of two tires, and that's after posting the tires on eBay to take advantage of the platform/'s shipping discount. Ordinarily we are looking at $60-$70 per set of two.

Best,

·
Registered
301 Posts
Andre-that is significantly better than what we were talking about. I did not think of using the ebay shipping discount. I was looking at a shipping cost alomst double-so at this level its doable again

Leaving for work-ping me later and we'll work out details and something for your time and effort

steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts