Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of lightweight 16x7" SSR Integrals for sale. They are very strong and lightweight, only 15lbs! The wheels have been redrilled to fit the Alfa's 5x98mm bolt pattern and custom aluminum hubcentric spacers made to fit the GTV6/Milano hub. The wheels are in very good conditions with very few minor scratches, no curb rash at all. I am selling the set with the spacers and with or without tires. You can see pictures and more information on my website:

http://members.cox.net/raceproject/ssr.htm

Email me at [email protected] or call (858)254-8340.

Thanks,
Chip

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,414 Posts
Chip,

What are you replacing them with?

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Chip,

Have you had any bites yet? The rims look very nice and they should go fast if they haven't already.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
turbo?

You got a Tubro Milano Engine? 1.8 turbo? From where? What are you putting it into a 2.5 or 3.0 milano?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Hmmmmmm! Whats the Power and Torque a 1.8t pumps out stock? Do you know how much it will with a chip?

Oh yeah how much does a stock Milano weigh?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Power output of the 1.8t was very similar to the 3.0L, but it has more potential (turbo) and it's almost 200 pounds lighter. I can't remember the numbers right now... I'll look it up. I'm not sure how much you can get from a chip... I'll be using something programmable, most likely Autronic.

Stock Milano 2.5L weighs 2907lbs with full fluids, Verde weighs a tad more.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
When you find out that info post it up!

I know audi's 1.8t a lil while back was doing 160 horsepower and the new 2002 1.8t has 180 or 190 (eh somewhere around there) but if you get it chipped it pumps out around 30 HP.

Oh yeah, is there anything different from the 1.8t and the 2.5/3.0 or is it just the engine?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
fastalfas.com

Geeezzzz, whats the deal with the GTV6 TWIN TURBO? My god! Does it haul ***? Well of course it does but try to explain to me how fast that thing is! I worked at Rusnak and drove the new Twin Turbo more then a few times thing is off the hook. Hows this GTV with the twiny twin twin?

Oh yeah and that Milano with the blower! ****!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: fastalfas.com

Sniady said:
Geeezzzz, whats the deal with the GTV6 TWIN TURBO? My god! Does it haul ***? Well of course it does but try to explain to me how fast that thing is! I worked at Rusnak and drove the new Twin Turbo more then a few times thing is off the hook. Hows this GTV with the twiny twin twin?

Oh yeah and that Milano with the blower! ****!!!
The GTV6 TT on fastalfas.com is Martin DeCampo's baby. Started out life as a Callaway twin turbo GTV6 then Greg Armstrong did his magic to make the performance a bit more modern. Supposedly making 345hp. It's got all the goodies... bigger turbos, A/C cooled intercooler (still not too sure about that one... but whatever), Electromotive TEC-II, etc.

The supercharged Milano was cool... 2.5L with a blower from a Ford Thunderbird, air-water intercooler, TEC-II. Very fast... but sounded horrible IMHO. Check out the supercharged Milano burnout video on my website and you can hear it for yourself... lots of blowerwhine! The guy that built up Martin DeCampo's GTV6 TT was the one that put the Milano together and uses it as his daily driver. Last I heard the blown Milano was for sale... could be yours for the low low price of $17,000.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts