Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a spare Light Relay - Sipea 0679 ?

I need to change this part. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
462 Posts
rel

Hi What does this relay control??? Alfaman

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it controls the interior lights, its a small square relay that is attached to the fusebox.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
You should check some of the Alfa parts suppliers. Also Fiat parts suppliers. Alfa part number 115.48.96.025.00 and Fiat part number 60519098-G. Check in US, Canada and Europe. Someone has one.

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
If you want an alternative, here is what I did. Of course, leraned it here on the BB.

The relay turns the lights off 20 seconds or so after the doors are closed.

This simple mod, instead of the relay, turns the lights on when the doors are opened and shuts the lights off when the doors close.

Electronics Technology Electronic component Electronic device Electrical wiring

Good luck,

Vin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vin, i would never do that to my fuse box. thank you for the idea but i would prefer having the relay.

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
vin, i would never do that to my fuse box. thank you for the idea but i would prefer having the relay.
No problem. To each his own.

Did you try Larry at APE?

Good luck with the search.

Vin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you believe it, the guy on ebay is located in the same city !! Purchased it last night and all is working. Thank you all for your help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe it could be called lack of supplier, high demand...

Thanks to Gerry - Alfa311 who came to the rescue, he was nice enough to personally deliver it to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.