Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone on the sedan side of the board can help me source a part for my '66 Super (tried the WTB parts forum but didn't get any good feedback).

Somehow during the body/paint work on the Super, I misplaced the small light assembly that fits near the rear license plate (attached to the body behind the rear bumper). Anyone have one available or know of a source?
Thanks.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Frank,

Are you talking about the narrow "shelf" spot welded to the body that holds two lights ? If so I have one. I drilled out the spot welds to remove it. It has a little surface rust but should clean up fine. PM me if you want further info.

Dan

·
Premium Member
21,362 Posts
These lights are common to Giuliettas, Berlinas through 1969, and a variety of other Italian cars of the period. ReOriginals has new ones, and Centerline might have them too. They're expensive new, and folks tend to hoard them, I think.

Andrew

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Andrew. I saw the item too late but now I can broaden the search a bit since it was used on other models.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Don't let this get out but you can buy ones that are the same size, look pretty close, and have the same screw spacing at Napa or Schucks for $5 each. You can always buy the real ones later.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will remain a secret :) Do you have a P/N? I rummaged around Napa but couldn't determine a good/reasonable match. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts