Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the LHD and RHD Vitaloni side mirrors are different? I have a RHD GTV6 and got a replacement cast aluminium base from the US but the mirror doesn't point in the right direction. It dawned on me that due to the driver position its likely that the angles will be different for each side for LHD and RHD mirrors. If so then I'll only look in RHD countries for a replacement but it'd be nice to get confirmation. My car only has a drivers side mirror so I can't visually check if the angles on each side are different.

Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the same problem. I have a rhd gtv6 which has a LHD mirror on it. If I was sitting in the passenger seat it would work perfectly but can't see anything out of it on my rhd car. I am still looking for a mirro

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
I have a LHD 82 gtv2.0 that came with driver mirror from the factory; I fetched a US-spec mirro for the passenger side (RH). The angle of this mirror is a little bit different, but I don´t care, the car looks better and symmetrical with 2 mirrors instead of one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts