Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say we plan a sunday gathering at Pour wine bar (my place).

The Foot Clinic across the street will provide ample parking, not to mention the sunday on-street parking.

I will make some gnocchi with lamb ragu for everyone. People can bring other things and don't worry about dishes/silverwear/wine glasses. I got that all covered.

I'll have a few Italian bottles open, and San Pellegrino sodas for the kids.

Whaddaya all think?
Robert

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first a date needs to be established. Also, is there an email group that the AROO people use?

·
Registered
869 Posts
A Sunday get together sounds great.

Ran into Rob yesterday next door at ATD and he graciously helped carry the new old Barbeque into Sidedraught. I had missed this posting, so he told me about his generous offer.
We have a BOD mtg coming up in two weeks and can float this but it would be best to have everything all planned and concrete before giving it to the BOD.
Steve Rob and I can all talk about this soon.
Thanks Rob!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about...

the sunday before thanksgiving??

Pick a time, I like 3PM because there is enough light to see each others vehicles, it makes for an early dinner which allows for other Sunday evening activities.

Let me know.
Robert

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
planning this but some feedback would be appreciated before I order the lamb or at least sneak behind one and take his leg.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget...This sunday at POUR, 3PM

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somewhere in Canby.....

Poor little guy, but **** tasty.

Thanks to all who came out with their Alfas to fight the winter blahs. Also thanks to Nino, by Italian wine distributor for kicking down a fun mix case of Italian wines.

next year, BIGGER!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,594 Posts
Next year? Next month? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts