Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try my best to make this informational rather than an infomercial (since I'm currently selling these - listing in the classifieds).

These were offered by Alfa Ricambi years ago, who sold the complete Lester "body kit" for the 164 - I still have the Lester front bumper on my car. I painted these with satin black Wurth Shutz (pebble finish). They're close to the look of the S skirts, but not an exact copy.

Lester is still around and making parts for the more recent crop of Alfas - I'd have to figure these have long ago gone "NLA".

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Do you have any pics of these on the car?

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
I have a set of these on my Super. I chose to have them sanded smooth and painted nero 601 to match. Here's what they look like:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not be a pain, but could you post a pic a profile pic from a slight distance... I am just trying to idea of their overall look on the car. When the previous owner of my newest Q received from the shipper, they unloaded the car from the trailer too quickly and damaged both side skirts. So I am in need of replacements. I was going to pull the set from my other Q (RIP), but I was also thinking to pull that set and store them as they are original, so if I ever sell the car I will have a pair of mint condition originals. And buy this set of aftermarket skirts put them on and repaint them when I have the undercladding refinished probably this summer.

·
Registered
433 Posts
From a Q4, they should be the same as the ones in this thread

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts