Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bud's 87 Gold edition but silver in color going to Pick-N-Pull unless somebody wants a street legal 1987 RARE SOLID STEEL TOP Milano Gold until 1-13 but, tags expire Aug 31, 2012. It has to be gone before tags expire or sooner if he get the interior back in his new used Spider

SALE PRICE LESS THAN THE $500 LIMIT TO BUY A GOOD LEMONS RACER CAR OR BEST OFFER.

REAL REASON for the Sale is bud Jim has a new replacement daily driver - a BAD A** Back in Black 81 Fiat Spider 2000 with dual webers, street cams, Ansa, Daytona Mags, etc.... AND the fresh paint is curing this weekend. He needs the bread to support his Maserat Bora, Alfa GTV, Fiat Spider and Motoguzzi habits. So please help out this poor man who won't own a domestic product for himself. He is a good man though and lets his wife drive a FORD.
I drove it to my house today to rob the 15" alloys and install set of OEM original 14" steel wheels before it goes to the local VB P-N-P next week UNLESS, there is a Lemon's boy racer team looking for a new ride?

The GOOD about the car is it has the a cat back Strebo mufflers and a Verde cat that came off Bruce Sharer's Verde that somebody wrecked when Alex Csank owned it. That in itself should really make this Milano a race contender (the Strebo not the Alex part) It also runs and has been a daily driver for best bud Jim for years.

The working speedo only shows a very low mileage of 209,000+ miles and it really still works as does tach.

Can't find MIA hood latch lever to open hood but it starts, runs and drives so there has to be a fire breathing 2.5L Alfa V6 still under it. Jim in Ohio for the weekend so can't ask him how to open hood right now.

I see it also has red rear springs are they performance ones I guess so?

OBTW Alex also owned this car before Jim bought it from him.

Lets keep it in the Alfa family and out of P-N-P.

It also has the infamous Bimmer Headlights and BBQ grill that so many handcore Alfisiti purists ragged bad on when we posted pix years ago.

Let the bidding war begin! PM me if your race ready team might be interested.

Welding in roll gage and some steel plating in rear wheel well area will be beneficial I am sure.

Look Ma Euro side blinkers, too! No Offer to Low if it beats P-N-P. Hint hint, my salvage buy back price from insurance company when my daughter wrecked her 91 164B was $350.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts