Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Door panel "cards" professionally fabricated in thin sheet aluminum and upholstered by Gabe's Custom Interiors in supple leather. Chrome strips professionally fabricated from solid brass, triple chrome plated and tapped in the backside to accept machine screws for mounting.
The holes machined in the aluminum panel are the correct format and layout to fit the standard door holes + eliminate the need to use any of the usual sheet metal screws along the bottom edge. All spring clips are included for proper mounting. Perfect leather upholstered headrests also included as a set and perfect condition. Located near Los Angeles CA. These were very expensively made but any reasonable offer considered.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I concur

Wow beautiful. Please don't give me anymore expensive ideas!!
And Wow Is right!, those are beautiful. ,,,should'nt have any trouble selling those.
Than God, I just redid mine in black and Jjr is right, I don't even want to know how much.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely one of those elaborate away ideas that ran away on cost but I am not looking to recover the money invested. A reasonable offer and to see someone make good use of them would be enough.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Stunning. And a great rich color.

I'm wondering if you could share the name of the fabricator so I might get them in black without the window windup hole since I have electric windows.

Figure the fabricator will still have the template.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts