Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a late model (88 or 89) Milano Verde 15 inch wheel (flat, not convex style) they might want to sell?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Are you talking about the Phonedial wheels? If so, would you rather have the Speedlines or the Benzolis(sp?)? I have a set of Benzolis in the Garage with decent tires on them and a set of the speedlines in Atlanta, but i am across the country, I am pretty sure you can find a set closer. I like the Benz wheels a little better on a verde since they do stick out a little farther and fill the fender flares, I like the speedines better on my GTV6 since they did not throw suff up on my paint. Other than the offset, the wheels look about the same. Niether set is cosmetically great, just average to decent.

·
Premium Member
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the Benzoni & BWA version of the phone dial style, 6J15H2/30 size. I have four and would like to get at least one more as a spare.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a complete set (with proper persuasion, even the spare!) from my Verde. I have a set of 3 piece wheels on my Verde now, and don't really want to go back to the stock setup. What price range sounds good? No tires on the rims, so they can be re-finished if desired. I can't remember (don't think) if there is any rash on them, could look in the afternoon, if interested.

·
Premium Member
15,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offers; however, at this time I'm still looking for one or two as backup spares to the four that I do have. Should have bought a spare when I first bought the car new with these wheels back in 89.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts