Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Late S3 S4 Spider Seats, Original Black With Red Piping, Seat Bases & Backs Are In Very Good Condition, A Very Small Tear (less then 1/4" where base joins back - tried to show in last photo; someone had a pen or screwdriver in their pocket?) on passenger seat but is minor, missing loops for shoulder belts and one of the plastic caps for putting the seat back down, The metal bases have seen better days (have had previous repairs) but are hidden when installed, I was going to put these into my 74 Spider but I'm now going in a different direction, SOLD

-John

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Late S3 S4 Spider Seats, Original Black With Red Piping, Seat Bases & Backs Are In Very Good Condition, A Very Small Tear (less then 1/4" where base joins back - tried to show in last photo; someone had a pen or screwdriver in their pocket?) on passenger seat but is minor, missing loops for shoulder belts and one of the plastic caps for putting the seat back down, The metal bases have seen better days (have had previous repairs) but are hidden when installed, I was going to put these into my 74 Spider but I'm now going in a different direction, $500 for the pair + shipping.

-John
John, where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Post Falls, Idaho however, the seats have been sold. I thought I had changed the ad to reflect that; sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts