Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the piece the rear view mirror clips onto at top of windscreen area, later model GTV would work nicely. Fran

·
Registered
653 Posts
I believe I have an extra one I had purchased for my car... out of town until tomorrow eve but if you haven't found one by then I can find it for you.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I “borrowed” the one from my Alfetta Sedan, still need one to replace the borrowed one. The old cracked mirror was missing the spring clip, so maybe that’s why it was mounted in that manner. Here’s a couple of pics, NOS and the offending mirror.
D10319C8-C153-4A69-9811-A23AC03DCE60.jpeg
6E89DCEB-5648-441E-BE7F-AED271A51DA6.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just wondering if all the metal brackets are the same, as previously mentioned, I boorowed one from another car, I can't find a part number for the one used in the Montreal in the parts catalog even though it shows the image, there is no part number associated with it. It seems just about everything else on the car has a 105.64 prefix, the part I am using has part number 105.51.61.297.01 from a 1750 GTV but used on later models and others I suspect, reached out to John in the Netherlands to see if he can help. TIA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts