Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to say this will be my last post...my totally original 1991 White Spider Veloce, was totaled two weeks ago...glad to say I got a really good buy back from the insurance company and have replaced it with a 2011 370Z 6 speed manual...it has 365HP and I added a Performance Cold Air Intake System which pushed the HP up to 380 at 5000RPM.

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts
Sorry to say this will be my last post...my totally original 1991 White Spider Veloce, was totaled two weeks ago...glad to say I got a really good buy back from the insurance company and have replaced it with a 2011 370Z 6 speed manual...it has 365HP and I added a Performance Cold Air Intake System which pushed the HP up to 380 at 5000RPM.
Sorry to hear that.

Hope no one got hurt.

Have fun with the 370Z!

My bet is you will be back with the next Alfa :wink2:

Vin

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
You'll be back.
I test drove one of those Z cars a couple of years ago. It was fun as **** and made a great noise!

·
Registered
614 Posts

Looks like someone went over to the "Dark Side"..:|

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Warning: Thread Hi-Jack

Yo themick,
Sorry about your S4 :frown2:.

You chose wisely on a replacement!

When you say you got a "good buy back from the insurance company" do you mean S4 owners may look forward to a post in "For Sale" itemizing your salvage parts or you got a good settlement?

The new Z will be a sweet ride, but I suspect you will not have anywhere near as much "pedal to the metal" time :smile2:.

Regarding the 15hp HP boost at 5000rpm from the CAI, is that dyno, manufacturer's claim, or based upon the sweet intake growl from under the hood? :wink2:. My calculator says 3.9% improvement over stock and from what I've seen on published dyno curves, you gotta look mighty close to see the blip.

OK, I'm just jealous :grin2:.

Enjoy the new wheels and drop by any time! :x (this emoticon is not used nearly enough).

All the best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts