Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course I waited until the last minute and u-haul and the other big names trailers are too narrow, does anyone have any suggestions for hauling a car from the Lake Tahoe area to Concorso. (approx 300 miles each way) Please don't suggest driving it there - not gonna happen! I need a miracle or solutions - please help and please hurry!

·
Registered
314 Posts
So this wasn't you I saw two years ago? Nevada plates...

On a more serious note, perhaps the folks at the Harrah Collection would know someone local. Also, TPD trailers are made in Sacramento. Maybe they know a guy.

Come on, drive the Countach. Just think how much fun the driver of this Lusso had climbing I-80 out of Auburn listening to his car howl. It's not an automobile if it can't get there on its own. Blue masking tape the entire nose. It'll look great....

-df

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the 'tips'. I am going to look into some leads in Reno tomorrow. You know I want to drive there - at 190 mph!! When you see the paint on the car you will understand.....or you are going to think...what a pity, it is too nice to even drive! I do take it on quick 20-30 mile sprints around the east shore twistys of Lake Tahoe for exercise! Rock chips and road rash make me cringe:mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts