Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Large 2600 Spider colour wiring diagram

16K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Pjotr 
#1 ·
Hi

a while ago I used Appleworks drawing software to enlarge and colour in an owners manual 2600 Spider wiring diagram, which I saved as a pdf file. I've just tried uploading it to share but there seemed to be a problem - I think it's probably too big a file (it's 10.7MB). If anyone wants a copy (it prints onto 9 A4 pages which I taped together to make a poster size diagram) send me an email (b.pillans@ntlworld.com) and I'll attach it to a reply. Or if anyone can advise on how I can compress and upload the file please let me know.

Meanwhile, I did manage to upload a wiper motor wiring diagram. I did this one after spending a while getting my windscreen wipers wired up properly. As I recall the wiper speeds didn't match the switch and the wipers wouldn't park. Trial and error resulted in it working properly and the diagram matches how it was eventually wired. I hope it's of use to someone.

Brian

Attachments

#2 ·
If you used a PDF programme like Acrobat on a Mac you will find an option in the 'edit' menu to 'Reduce file size'. Simply select this and it'll make your PDF small enough to post. Or, export it as a jpg and 'save for web' this does the same thing but turns it into a jpg file. Hope that helps.

#3 ·
Thanks Marc

I only have the reader version of acrobat and use the discontinued Appleworks software to make primitive drawings for wiring diagrams etc. I think the best I can do with the software on my Mac is to reduce it to a 1.6 MB jpeg file which I've uploaded along with this message. That only prints onto a single A4 page on the equipment I have - perhaps others will have facilities to enlarge. If not - or if the image distorts when enlarged - I can send the full size file in pdf format by email upon request.

Brian

Attachments

#4 ·
Here's a work-around: Open a free Dropbox account (2 GB cloud storage), copy the file into the public folder, then copy the link (URL) that points to the file and post it here -- and everybody will be able to download it from link you post.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi

a while ago I used Appleworks drawing software to enlarge and colour in an owners manual 2600 Spider wiring diagram, which I saved as a pdf file. I've just tried uploading it to share but there seemed to be a problem - I think it's probably too big a file (it's 10.7MB). If anyone wants a copy (it prints onto 9 A4 pages which I taped together to make a poster size diagram) send me an email (b.pillans@ntlworld.com) and I'll attach it to a reply. Or if anyone can advise on how I can compress and upload the file please let me know.

Meanwhile, I did manage to upload a wiper motor wiring diagram. I did this one after spending a while getting my windscreen wipers wired up properly. As I recall the wiper speeds didn't match the switch and the wipers wouldn't park. Trial and error resulted in it working properly and the diagram matches how it was eventually wired. I hope it's of use to someone.

Brian
Hello Brian, can you send me please wiring of alfa romeo 2600 spider? Thank you! Vladimir <email removed by Admin - please contact by Private Communication message>