Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
UsersManuals For Lancia

Hey Fellows ,
Here i found some users manuals in italian for Lancia ,Alfaand fiat.

In the end of the Fulvia manual is presented the Montecarlo modell.

have fun!

Manuali auto - iw1axr

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
It's a standard Rallye 1,3 (818.330) with cosmetics. Looks to be in pretty decent shape, but the sills need some work.
also 818-140 Head ?, the tan interior tells me red was not the original color. good car to start with if you never had a fulvia before.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
also 818-140 Head ?, the tan interior tells me red was not the original color. good car to start with if you never had a fulvia before.
The 818.140 head, first used on the 1.2HF, turned out to work so well that it was used on the 1.3 engines. It's correct here. But you might be right about the paint color being non-original.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Can some of you recognize this as a genuine MonteCarlo?
'72 Fulvia Montecarlo Gr.4 - tfc

I have received a photo of the car without the plastic arches, and it has the wider steel arches. Serial number is correct with an S2, as stated earlier in this thread. 818.630.******. But should it be red/black if i was a genuine '72 S2 Montecarlo?

It was buildt to rally gr.4 specifications in 2010.
What do you think of the price? If genuine I think it is OK, but not for a lookalike or replica. Have received a scanned document of the original Autovettura. Anything to look for specifically in these documents to tell it's genuine? My Italian isn't that great..

Best regards
Fredrik

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Hi Fredrik,

The seller's reasonably well known, and they seem to know their Fulvias pretty well. If the car has flared steel arches underneath the plastic, it's likely a genuine Montecarlo. The first Montecarlos were all rosso corsa, with satin black hood. But the later group of Montecarlos came in four national racing colors: rosso corsa Italia, giallo corsa (for Holland), BRG (for Britain), and racing blue for France. So it could indeed for correct in this color.

I couldn't argue with the price for a proven tarmac car, and this one competed as late as last September. I don't know if the original libretto will help; the Montecarlo wasn't a separate model with separate serial numbers. But if you attach the scan. it'll be simple to tell.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
I am about to finish the restoring of my Fulvia Series 1 Rally 1,3 1965.
I hope its not a problem that I posted here.
Very Nice Looking Car. you gave the early 1.3 not many around.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts