Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm having dificulties in finding the stamped frame VIN number of Lancia Flaminia Touring GT.

Can anyone help me and let me know where in the frame should it be stamped?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
This page and this page of cars Fantasy Junction sold show some of the numbers. The chassis number stamped into the body seems to be in the groove under the engine hood, on the right side where the strut holding the hood open is located (i.e. next to the brake booster).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi again, have checked on mine.
As mentioned by don000, on the firewall there are 3 plates.
From the left:
Just above and behind servo, Lancia factory convertibile number
Middle just behind and above coil: Touring number (a small black and alum. plate)
Right (almost hidden by air cleaner box) blue Lancia factory plate.
In addition, the VIN no is stamped, as mentioned, in the gulley on left (looking into engine bay) as shown.
For what its worth:
The engine no is on the block down on the left side on flange where block bolted to sump and horizontal so easy to find with torch.
In case it helps you more, contact
[email protected]
which is run by the sons of the guy that built the cars at Touring (!!) who not only seem to know everything but also run a register of all Touring cars and create (although it may already exist) a unique file on your car for future reference if you sell woteva.
Enjoy
Glyn
PS. I assume you have a Lambo. If it is a Muira contact Giorgio at
[email protected]
who is writing a book on them, collecting pics and an absolute authority on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts