Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
A beautiful barchetta.
Pleasant lines and beautiful proportions, clearly inspired from period Ferrari 375 MM/Plus.

Lancia.jpg

At least it deserves a Nardi 3c kit to seem a proper period race car.

This could be sold more easily without a fantastic historical background.

Obviously, with the diamond pattern upholstery....a must for a race car:D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it's clearly inspired from a period Ferrari 375MM/plus, but.....it has: an aluminium body recently built, a Fiat 1100E chassis (#352058), Lancia badges and a 2.0 liter engine, a Fiat 1500/Osca spider gearbox, the axles and the brakes (improved) from a Fiat 508C, 5 Borrani wheels from a Maserati A6GCS donor and no documents.
What a gift!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, it's clearly inspired from a period Ferrari 375MM/plus, but.....it has: an aluminium body recently built, a Fiat 1100E chassis (#352058), Lancia badges and a 2.0 liter engine, a Fiat 1500/Osca spider gearbox, the axles and the brakes (improved) from a Fiat 508C, 5 Borrani wheels from a Maserati A6GCS donor and no documents.
What a gift!
Hi,
this car seems to be still for sale.
What do you think would be an appropriate value for it?
Also, where did you get all those detailed informations?

Darn... I really really love that car but I don't think it would be eligible for anything would it?

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
...Darn... I really really love that car but I don't think it would be eligible for anything would it?

Some events wouldn't require any paperwork and wouldn't care that it's a modern rebody. But a number of events put a real premium on authenticity.

No idea about value; it's really tough to figure a special like this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi!
I do not know it is the right topic, but I want to know if somebody has ever seen o photo of the prototipo A10 ? A kind of mid-engine coupe bulid during the war by Lanica. It was a project that lead to the more convencion aurelia.

Thx!
L.

ps. I fint about that here: Lancia Aurelia - Wikipedia

1 - 11 of 11 Posts